If you cannot find the answer to your question within the FAQ then please Click here to contact us
It really is very easy to do and only takes moments to get your offer!
- Enter your registration number into the valuation box found at the top of our home page and across our whole site
- Enter the mileage and miscellaneous information
- Enter your personal contact information
- Give us an honest assessment of your car's condition
- Upload an image, the more images the better
- Then simply press submit...
- We will then review the details, carry out a valuation and e-mail this back to you
What happens next?
- You will get an e-mail confirmation, and if happy with offer, you press 'accept' to be transported back to our website
- Then, simply confirm the acceptance of the offer
- One of our team will then be in contact within the next 24 hours to confirm an appointment time
- Bring your car to one of our drop-off facilities. We have branches located UK nationwide. Details will then be agreed at the time of making the appointment
- Bring all the required vehicle documentation, as displayed on the confirmation page and on your final e-mail
- We will then check to make sure your online appraisal matches up and then sort everything out within the hour
- Inspection through to payment confirmation typically takes just 30 minutes
- We pay directly into your bank account same-day, if before 3pm. Please ensure you bring all your bank details with you
- We can arrange settlement of any outstanding finance on your car. Please note that you will need to provide a letter detailing a current settlement figure from your finance company. We will then deduct that amount paid to you for your car
- The valuation we provide is based on the vehicle details and the current industry value. A pivotal part of this valuation is the condition of the vehicle: as you might expect, a car in excellent condition is worth more than one in a poor condition. Should the condition not be as described, we reserve the right to amend the quote accordingly
- Yes, we will buy any car however, the quote will reflect the condition and state of the vehicle
- Yes, we only require a small administration charge should you wish to keep the registration and we will transfer it into your name. If you however, you do not wish to keep the registration we will accept as is
- We need your contact information so that we can send you your car valuation, once it has been calculated. We ask for your telephone number so that we can get in touch if we have any queries about your car. We also use the information entered to verify you are the owner and registered keeper of the vehicle. Please note, we fully adhere to the 1998 Data Protection Act and will not divulge any of your personal details to any other third party
- V5 document (Log book) - Must be in the name of the seller
- Proof of identity (Passport or driving licence, bank card)
- Vehicle Log Book (Showing service history etc)
- Accessory instructions booklets (if applicable) to include audio code, CDs etc
- Proof of address (Utility bill, bank statement, council tax bill)
- Once you have received your offer via e-mail you will be asked to confirm your acceptance of the offer once by clicking the e-mail and then again on our website. Following this, you can proceed to the booking page and arrange an appointment at your nearest Trusted Car Buyers branch. All this can be done online and you can even re-schedule your appointment if circumstances change. Once the branch receives confirmation of your booking, you should later receive a confirmation e-mail confirming your booking. If, for whatever reason, the booking can't be approved at the Trusted Car Buyers branch you will receive an e-mail denying your booking. This happens from time to time due to unforeseen circumstances. You can then re-schedule when it is convenient for yourself.
- Generallly, we are open seven days a week and open till late. However, for specific branch opening times, see our individual local branch pages. In most cases, we can accommodate your requirements and are flexible
- All our staff are well-trained appraisal professionals and highly experienced in detailing vehicles. Each individual branch is able to inspect the vehicle and complete the purchase of your car
- We are always on hand to offer some liquid refreshments in the form of tea, coffee or water
- The money for your vehicle will be processed within 4 days of the purchase. We do offer a same-day payment option however, for those wanting to get paid sooner.
- When you bring your car down to us you will be given a purchase invoice which will have the details of the transaction, as well as the terms and conditions clearly marked.
1. Free Valuation
Based on current market value
2. Book Appointment
At your local inspection point
3. Sell My Car
Money straight into your account