Trusted Car Buyers success to date is testament to our skilled team, centered on our organic growth policy. We know that the right staff are crucial to the success of our business and are therefore continually on the look out for new talent to strengthen our administrative and sales teams.
We are currently taking applications for experienced telesales, vehicle purchasers, branch managers & administration staff to be based out of our Manchester office.
Outbound Telesales Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an online car buying company (Based in Irlam, Manchester) with moral values to give the consumer a better value for their vehicle by putting them directly in touch with trade professionals, our dealer network is growing very quickly and the company are currently at 82 locations nationwide.
You will maximise the effectiveness of the, working as a team towards agreed set targets and profitability goals. To provide a high level of sales support by ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
Mobile Retail Sales Executive
• Are you a self motivated driven sale person?
• Would you love to purchase vehicles?
• Do you love meeting new customers face to face building rapport and delivering an unrivalled customer journey?
• Do you have a full UK driving licence?
• Do you have what it takes to succeed in a competitive sector?
• Can you work as part of a team to meet area and group targets?
We are looking to recruit confident, driven sales executives on a full time basis, you will have worked previously in the automotive industry and have a passion for sales and be able to demonstrate previous target driven sales experience.
As the frontline to our business operation you will have the skills to deliver excellent customers service to both our dealer network and retail customers. You will enjoy and be confident at negotiation over the telephone and face to face. Your role is buy vehicles from our customers who make appointments for us to visit there place of home or work to sell with us. You will also be able to manage the customer journey from start to finish decreasing customer no shows and increasing end purchase results.
The Idea candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to:
• Have a eye for detail
• Contact prospects to achieve additional appointments and meet targets.
• Take onboard new skills in a reactive manor.
• Complete details and record data on our internal management system.
Essential skills & needs to become part of the team:
• Full UK driving license (and aged over 21 for insurance purposes)
• Automotive industry experience
• Great negotiation skills
• Ability to organise and prioritise own workload and plan routes with minimal supervision
• Good communications skills and excellent telephone manor
Salary £22200.00 + bonus OTE £33K Uncapped. Full time working 48 hour week of 5 ½ says including working weekends.
• 28 days holiday
• Discounts on new cars
• Great working environment
If you have what it takes to join the trustedcarbuyers.com team apply below now
To apply for a position please fill out the details below.
1. Free Valuation
Based on current market value
2. Book Appointment
At your local inspection point
3. Sell My Car
Money straight into your account